Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pengalaman Umrah dan Haji - Agama Islam & Muslim

PART TWO:
THE JOURNEY

On the night of my departure, I was at my brothers house and we did special prayers. As we left the front door, my brother azanned for a blessed journey. Everything was so wondrous. When I arrived at the Tabung Haji Terminal, I was informed of news that a very good friend of mine fell really sick and was laying in the hospital in Kota Bharu. I called his handphone but his son picked up and said that his father had just gotten to sleep. There were many passengers and we were the last few outside. I hurried my brother and said that we should go in early so that we get the best seat on the plane. He chided me and said that I should never pray for any special seating. It was late and we were among the last to enter. As soon as we entered, and went through the procedures and immigration, we were given briefings and last minute hints. I was still learning. I didn't even memorise the things that I should be memorising.

My salutations and congratulations to Lembaga Tabung Haji for organising a wonderful and smooth transition. Since we were the last to enter the terminal, naturally we sat right at the back of the Briefing Hall. Then we queued for the bus. And when I boarded the last bus that was to take us to the KLIA, that was when I was so overwhelmed with how special this journey is. Each bus was given outriders, and we felt really special. God's invitee. We were treated like real VVIP's. Our passage to God was most significant. I kept singing in my heart, Labaikallah hu mallabaik. Everyone and all motorists made way for us. And it was like I was waving to all the other vehicles that gave the bus way as I could sense some motorist waving back at me and wishing me "Have a safe journey" instead of what you would sometimes feel if some obnoxious ruler was making traffic stop so that they could pass. Alhamdullillah.

Exclusively sent from my iPad

FaceBook