Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pengalaman Umrah dan Haji - Agama Islam & Muslim


Upon our arrival at the KLIA, again, all the staff of the Tabung Haji gave each and every one of us their smiles and wishes. There were probably hundreds that night but the staff wished us farewell individually. I could have kissed and hugged them. Bidding farewell to complete strangers. This I felt was uniting us and promoting Muslim brotherhood.

Since the three of us were the last to enter, naturally in a queuing system, we would be the last to board everything. But it worked out very well. Since we were the last ones, we boarded the plane last. And to my surprise and delight, the "boarding the plane" system was such that if you enter the plane first, you would have to go right at the end of the plane..... And when A, E and I entered the plane the only seat available was the one right at the front door at the front row. 

That meant we had the whole leg space (and A is 5 ft 11, so again, we felt blessed). We need not fold our legs. Thank goodness, Syukur, the journey would be so very very comfortable, Alhamdullillah. The crew came and sat opposite us. I immediately made my move like what I normally do on long haul journeys.... E kept reminding me that we were going to seek God, and I shouldn't be making a pass at men anymore. 

Of course, that didn't stop my chatty self. And so, when everyone else got their meals, I was offered and given two meals.... I was given special toiletries etc etc.

Exclusively sent from my iPad

FaceBook